Day 1: Arrive in Egypt
Our representative will meet you at the Cairo International Airport. You will then enjoy an air-conditioned vehicle during your transfer to your hotel, where you will stay the night.
Day 2: Pyramids Tour
After you have enjoyed breakfast, you will check out of the hotel and travel to Sakkara, where you’ll see the Step Pyramid. You will also enjoy Memphis, the ancient capital of Egypt. Finally, you will head to the Giza train station to board a sleeper train bound for Aswan.
Day 3: Aswan Sights
At the Aswan train station, you will be met and assisted to your hotel. A sightseeing tour is scheduled for the afternoon, during which you will explore the Aswan High Dam, the Philae Temple and the Botanical Gardens. You will also take a Felucca boat and sail around Elephantine Island before returning to your hotel for the night.
Day 4: Nubian Village/Nubian Zaffa
You will enjoy a transfer by Felucca to the Nubian village, where you can interact with these wonderful people. The bride and bridegroom will be met in order to arrange the fascinating Nubian celebration. Before sunset, the honeymooners will take part in a Nubian Zaffa, with traditional music. You will spend the night in your Aswan hotel.
Day 5: Back to Cairo
After enjoying breakfast, you will have a free day in the city of Aswan to explore and enjoy. That evening, you will board a train for Cairo, where you will dine and stay the night.
Day 6: Egyptian Museum/Cairo Citadel
On your arrival, you will be met and taken to the Egyptian Museum, where you will enjoy more than 250,000 unique pharaonic artifacts, before heading over to the Salah El Din's Cairo Citadel and the Alabaster Mosque of Mohammed Ali.
You will also have the chance to enjoy a Nile cruise in the evening, with belly dancing, Western music and a folklore show. You will stay the night in Cairo.
Day 7: Final Departure
In the morning, you will transfer to the Cairo International Airport for your departing flight.
- Meet and assist upon arrival and departure
- All transfers to/from airport and hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation in Cairo at Movenpick Pyramids Hotel for 2 nights
- Breakfast at Movenpick Pyramids Hotel
- Accommodation in Aswan at Movenpick Aswan Hotel for 2 nights
- Accommodation on sleeper train for 2 nights based on half-board
- Dinner cruise on the River Nile in Cairo
- All sightseeing tours in Nubian Egypt Honeymoon Tour itinerary
- English Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch during tours in Cairo and Aswan
- Nubian celebration arranged for you in Aswan
- Portage when needed
- Free mobile phone during your stay, which is good for approximately 30 minutes in local calls or 2 minutes of international calls
- All taxes & service charges
- Any optional tours not mentioned in the Nubian Egypt Honeymoon Tour itinerary
- Meals except where indicated
- Drinks and any personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities