Day 1: Arrive in Egypt
Our representative will meet you on your arrival at the Cairo International Airport. You will then be transferred to your hotel in Cairo aboard a modern, air-conditioned vehicle for the night.
Day 2: Pyramids Tour
After enjoying breakfast, you will take a trip out to the Step Pyramid in Saqqara. Next, you will visit Memphis, the capital of ancient Egypt. You will spend the night in your hotel in Cairo.
Day 3: Pharaonic Village
You will start your day with a visit to the Pharaonic Village, where you will get a glimpse of daily life for the ancient Egyptians. The honeymooners will be met to arrange a special pharaonic celebration of their marriage. Before sunset, you will be transferred via luxury coach to the Zaffa within the Pharaonic Village. You will then return to your hotel for the night.
Day 4: Alexandria Sightseeing
You will enjoy breakfast at the hotel and then check out. Your tour will take you up to Alexandria, where you will explore the Qaitbay Citadel, built in the 15th century. You’ll also enjoy the Montazah Palace and the Alexandria Library. The Roman Catacombs, hewn out of solid rock, are also well worth a visit. You will stay the night in Alexandria.
Day 5: Back to Cairo
After breakfast, you will check out of your hotel and be transferred back to Cairo, where you will stay the night.
Day 6: Final Departure
In the morning, you will be transferred to the Cairo International Airport for your departure flight.
- Meet and assist upon arrival and departure
- All transfers to/from airport and hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation in Cairo for 4 nights at Movenpick Pyramids Resort
- Accommodation in Alexandria for 1 night at Sheraton Montazah Hotel
- Breakfast at hotel in Cairo and Alexandria
- All sightseeing tours listed on the Cairo-Alexandria Honeymoon Tour itinerary
- English Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places on the itinerary
- Lunch during tours in Cairo and Alexandria
- Portage when needed
- Arranged Pharaonic Zaffa (celebration) at Pharaonic Village for 2 hours
- Free mobile phone during your stay, which is good for approximately 30 minutes of local calls or 2 minutes of international calls
- All service charges and taxes
- Any optional tours not mentioned in the Cairo-Alexandria Honeymoon Tour itinerary
- Meals except where indicated
- Drinks and any personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities