Cairo, Aswan-Luxor Nile Cruise, Hurghada, Cairo
Day 1: Arrive in Egypt
Upon arrival on the Egypt Honeymoon Tour you will be met at the Cairo International Airport by an expert representative. You will then board an air-conditioned, modern vehicle to your luxury Cairo Hotel, the Mena Oberoi Hotel. You will spend the night in Cairo.
Day 2: Pyramids Tour
After enjoying breakfast in your hotel, you will visit Memphis, the ancient capital of the Old Kingdom. The Step Pyramid in Saqqara is the next stop on the itinerary, and lunch is served at the Al Ezba Restaurant, followed by the Giza Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, situated on the Giza Plateau. You will also visit the Great Sphinx and the Valley Temple, before returning to your hotel for the night.
Day 3: Fly to Aswan/Nile Cruise
Start your day with breakfast in your hotel, and then transfer to the Cairo Airport for your flight to Aswan.
On arrival in Aswan, you will be transferred to the luxury Nile cruise ship M/S Oberoi Philae. Afternoon tea, a cocktail reception, a la carte dinner, music and dancing are the highlights of your first night aboard ship.
Day 4: Aswan Sightseeing
On day 4 of your Egypt Honeymoon Tour you will enjoy breakfast aboard ship, and then you will visit the Aswan High Dam, the Unfinished Obelisk and Philae Temple.
That afternoon, you will enjoy a lunch buffet while sailing to Kom Ombo, where you will visit the Kom Ombo Temple. That evening, you will sail on to Edfu, where you will enjoy afternoon tea, an Egyptian buffet dinner and a costume party before going to bed aboard ship.
Day 5: Edfu and Luxor
After breakfast aboard ship, you will visit the Temple of Horus in Edfu and then set sail for Esna. You will enjoy a buffet lunch and afternoon tea as you sail on to Luxor, as well as a formal dinner, with music and dancing. You will anchor in Luxor for the night.
Day 6: Luxor Sightseeing
On day 6 of your Egypt Honeymoon Tour you will enjoy breakfast aboard ship and then visit the West Bank area, which includes the Valley of the Kings, Medinet Habou and the Colossi of Memnon. Aboard ship, you will enjoy a buffet lunch and then have the afternoon free to explore. An a la carte dinner is served aboard ship.
Day 7: Luxor East Bank/Hurghada
You will disembark from your ship after an early breakfast. The first stop will be the Karnak Temples, followed by the Luxor Temple. Next, you will take an air-conditioned vehicle to Hurghada, where you will check into your deluxe results, Steigenberger Aldau Resort.
Day 8, 9 & 10: Hurghada/Red Sea
Once you have enjoyed breakfast, you will head out for diving in the Red Sea for three days. You will experience coral reefs, rare marine life and more. Non-divers can enjoy snorkeling and diving classes. You will stay at the resort at night.
Day 11: Cairo/Egyptian Museum
After breakfast, you will enjoy leisure time, before being transferred to the Hughada International Airport, where you will take a flight for Cairo. On arrival in Cairo you will visit the Egyptian Museum. After exploring the museum you will be transferred to the Fairmont Towers Hotel for the night.
Day 12: Final Departure
The final day of the of Egypt Honeymoon Tour. You will enjoy breakfast in the hotel and then transfer to the Cairo International Airport for your departing flight.
- Meet and assist at Cairo International Airport upon arrival and departure
- Accommodation in Cairo for 3 nights at a luxury hotel, including breakfast and all taxes
- Accommodation on a luxurious Nile cruise for 4 nights on full board basis
- Accommodation in Hurghada for 4 nights, including daily breakfast
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo as stated in the itinerary
- All sightseeing tours on your Nile cruise as stated in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated in the itinerary
- English Egyptologist guide throughout your tours
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch during tours in Cairo
- Domestic flights (Cairo – Aswan- Hurghada– Cairo)
- 3 days diving with lunch, mineral water and soft drinks
- Certified PADI professional diving guide fees
- Diving equipment, tanks, weights and weight belts included
- Free mobile phone during your stay in Egypt which is good for approximately 30 minutes of local calls or 2 minutes of international calls
- All service charges & taxes
- Drinks and any personal expenses
- Entrance fees to special archeologist sites such as the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum – Inside one of the Pyramids
- Tips and Gratuities are not included in the Egypt Honeymoon Tour